4 best copywriting exchanges
Copywriting is a very profitable niche of the Internet business, since many companies and private entrepreneurs need good texts. Now almost every business has its own online version – that is, a site that plays a big role in promoting and winning more customers. And we cannot do without texts here – we need literate descriptions of goods, informational articles, promotions, slogans, and so on.
The copywriters, unfortunately or fortunately, are not taught in universities. Of course, they often become philologists or journalists (that is, those who are somehow connected with writing), but there are a lot of people among successful copywriters with a completely different education. Many of them begin their professional career with copywriting exchanges. What is a copywriting exchange? These are services where people meet who need texts for their site and people who can write these texts. That is, customers and performers.
Such exchanges are good because practically any copywriter can find orders for himself. It does not matter – he is a beginner or already experienced. For beginning copywriters, there will always be some simple tasks for a small fee. And already professionals can have a constant high income, even working only on the copywriting exchange, and nowhere else.
Consider the 4 most popular and best copywriting exchanges on which you can earn good money.
And first on the list, of course, Advego. This is the most popular copywriting exchange and most of the active Internet users have heard about it. And those whose work is related to the Internet environment, certainly know about it.
Advego is a whole system of various tools for working with content. Here you can check the text for spelling errors, measure its uniqueness, use the tools for SEO-optimization of texts. But the main activity of Advego is placing orders for writing texts of varying complexity.
advego copywriting exchange
– the presence of an extensive knowledge base in which you can find the answer to almost any question related to the work on this exchange;
– the presence of a forum where both experienced copywriters and beginners actively communicate;
– due to the high popularity of the exchange, here is just a huge number of customers;
– the main site contains a lot of useful services for working with texts, so immediately after writing it can be checked according to different criteria (uniqueness, nausea, water content, etc.).
– to break out “in people” on Advego is quite difficult. For a long time will have to work for very low prices;
– answers to questions about the service itself usually have to wait from the administration for quite some time;
– all complaints are also not considered quickly.
Advego is not rated. Plus it or a minus – to solve everyone separately. But the performers are counting completed assignments. You can also see information about how many works were sold by each artist.
Another popular copywriting market today is eTXT. Many freelance copywriters prefer it, and some even switch to it from the notorious Advego. But, like everyone else, eTXT has its advantages and disadvantages.
etxt copywriting exchange
– controversial issues arising between the customer and the performer can be solved with the assistance of independent experts;
– the site has an internal chat, with which you can quickly solve current business issues;
– technical support responds to requests fairly quickly;
– low, in comparison with other exchanges, the commission for intermediary services;
– there is a built-in program for checking the uniqueness of the text, reviews of which are very good;
– low percentage of failures from the text by customers;
– consistently high attendance of the resource, as a result – many potential customers.
– there is a restriction on the withdrawal of funds – not less than 250 rubles;
– moderation of articles by the site administration sometimes takes quite a long time – 4 or more days;
– on this exchange you can often run into scammers who are trying to sell someone else’s material;
– The exchange charges the rating to performers in the form of “stars”, and it is they who often become the reason for the choice of customers of one or another copywriter. The downside is that beginners often have a hard time;
– A lot of customers who put on their order a tiny price, even for a beginner;
– the system transfers funds from the customer to the performer of 5 days or more.
However, the eTXT copywriting exchange continues to be at the peak of success. And many call it great.